Meditech Scripting Routines
Allows you to effortlessly input data into Meditech Batch routines. You can use external data sources or data you've downloaded from Meditech and revised.
GL Money Batch
There are three easy steps to using our GL Money Batch routine:
- 1. Import the data into an Excel spreadsheet. You can use external data sources or data you've downloaded from Meditech.
- 2. Prepare the data by placing GL accounts in column A and GL amounts in column B.
- 3. Then with just a click of a button your journal entry is entered for you in a Meditech GL Money Batch.
You modify your Compensation and Supplies budgets on an ongoing basis. Our utilities allow you to automate this process saving you time and money.
Major edits and modifications can be time consuming. We can streamline and enhance this process. This tool can assist you in coordinating your Payroll Budget with your GL Budget.
You may need to modify your compensation and supplies budgets as the year progresses. Many of these edits and updates are of a repetitive nature. For example, transferring budgets from one cost center to another. This product will make that chore much easier.
There are three easy steps for using our utility to edit your Payroll budgets:
1. Download the applicable budgets that require modification.
2. Make changes to the budgets using our Excel approach.
3. Once you are satisfied with the changes, a click of a button uploads the revised Meditech Payroll Budget.
You can import external data into your Executive Support System (ESS) and your Budgeting & Forecasting Module (B&F). This dramatically improves the response time (loading views and worksheets) for both applications.
Need to bring external data into your ESS and B&F Modules? Would you like to speed up these modules by supplying just the data you need. Our combination of techniques and Magic code make this task quick and easy.
There are three easy steps to using our External Data Fields product:
ESS/B&F External Data Fields
1. Prepare the data you want to import. You can use external data sources or data you've downloaded and revised from your Meditech System.
2. Run the provided NPR routine to upload the data and have it transferred to ESS.
3. Once you retrieve the data in ESS, you are free to use it in your views and worksheets.